Friday 15 February 2019

Tribute To Indian soldiers

Mere Pyare Watan, Ye Mere Bichade Chaman,

                 Tujhape Jaan Kurbaan.


I am writing this post to tribute to my Indian Soldiers who were SHAHID in the Pulvama district in Jammu and Kashmir tomorrow. That terrorist activity done by Jaish E Muhammad organization which was groun up by Pakistani government.

I had seen here and there that so many people are taking about that blast , and blaming to the Indian government that what they did in the five years rule. I am not saying that all peoples are wrong, but some of them finding their political carrier behid the blast.

All Indian political parties are supporting to castisum for voters and vote to come again and again in rule. That should be changed.

As i wish that Indian Army should have independent decision power to make their plans.
secondly article 370 have to remove early by government.

I just want  justice for my Soldiers as an Indian for my brothers who were SHAHID tomorrow. I am praying to the God that there will be no any dirty political connection behind that terrorism activity happened tomorrow. If any political party connection found in this activity we will never forgive them Fist of all I will shoot them whoever they will be......................

Important thing is that how the terrorist got full information about  our Indian Army ?

In which how many soldiers are approaching to their unit ?

Bye which rout ?

How many vans are coming towards?

How many vans are bulletproof?

Which vans is not bulletproof?

Most important thing I want to ask our Government that if National Highway was closed due to snowfall or any other reason.

If the intelligence agencies are alerted to Army then why  the decision has been taken to shift all Soldiers together by road?

Question is that why government has not provided all bulletproof vans to Indian Army in sensitive areas like Jammu and Kashmir?


Why the Government has not provided Air service to shift our Soldiers to their unit in emergency?

Is Helicopter service costly in front of 44 lives of Indian Soldiers? Our country had lost 44 brave Soldiers without any war?

Why government is spending our money to built statues in country instead of National security needs and infrastructure needs of the nation?

Eska Ek hi Jawab hai castisum of our country?
Aur soluation ek hi hai that our thanking? It should be changed ? It should be changed by every indian self and it possible only by education. We had teaching castisum of our country to our child instead of science and mechanisms ? That shows our education quality is very low .
Then why Indian government is neglecting Indian Army?

In such things what about familys of Indian Soldiers

What is the mistake their wives ?
What is the mistake of their childs?
Where they find their PAPA ? who had SHAHID.
Who will paly with their childs ?
For whom they will wait to celebrate Diwali?
What is the mistake of their parents?
Where they will find their child?
Who will serve their old aged parents?


It is my requst to our Government that  give all powers to Indian Army to shoot any one who spoke against India, any time any where. Chahe desh me ho ya desh ke bahar.

I wish to tribute to my Indian Soldiers by small poem

        If i die in war zone , Box me up
                   and send me home
         Put my medals on my chest, Tell
                    My mom I did my Best.
         Tell my dad not to bow,He won't
                     Get tension from me.
   Tell my bro to study perfectly, Key of
      My Bike will be his permanently.
Tell my sister not to be upset, her bro
     will Take a long sleep after sunset.

              Tell my nation not to cry,

     "Because I am A Soldier Born to Die "

I love and I am proud of my Indian Soldiers.

By postalnps Shivaji mundhe











No comments:

Post a Comment